- v equip with a motor vehicle
The police around here are not motorized and patrol the streets on horseback
- v equip with a motor
motorized scooters are now the rage
- v equip with armed and armored motor vehicles
- a equipped with a motor or motors
a motorized wheelchair
- s using vehicles
- Golfers who envision a host of "disabled" golfers bad hip, bad back, asthma queuing up for their own motorized crutches, not to mention other disabled athletes, see the .
- And then there was this, the Flyer, which is no more than a motorized park bench on bicycle wheels.
- But for Vietnamese teenagers like Trinh Thanh Van, the motorized maelstrom is a party on wheels.
- Joie Chitwood in Cycle News
We welcome the excitement and passion of MotoGP racing and its fans to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the inaugural Red Bull Indianapolis GP,said Joie Chitwood, IMS president and chief operating officer. "The very first motorized race...
- Lito Atienza in Manila Bulletin
We welcome this initiative because the use of LPG in motorized vehicles will improve the quality of air in Metro Manila, whose dramatic improvement we expect to see in the next two years,Atienza said.
- Ted Morton in Vancouver Sun
This plan will provide invaluable advice and will inform and shape Alberta's grizzly bear conservation efforts,Morton said. "I have asked my staff to begin examining opportunities for limiting unregulated motorized public access in core...