mechanised : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v equip with armed and armored motor vehicles
- v make monotonous; make automatic or routine
- v make mechanical
- s using vehicles
- s equipped with machinery
News & Articles
- Australians to dig Gold Fields out of trouble at mechanised mine
By Ed Stoddard WESTONARIA, South Africa (Reuters) - Down under the South African earth, Australian accents are leading a drive to unlock the wealth one of the world's largest gold reserves. Gold Fields has brought in a crack Australian engineering team to help overcome one of its most daunting challenges: ramping up production on its mechanised South Deep mine, its last and troublesome South ...
Feb. 19, 2014 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Jim Knight in Northamptonshire Evening Telegraph
Mr Knight said: "The Holocaust was one of the most significant events in world history. Six million people died not for what they had done but simply for who they were. What strikes me is the sheer scale of it and how industrialised and mechanised...
- Paul Salopek in The Age
I'm doing great,Salopek told the Tribune after his release. "It's an interesting feeling being mobile again, in a mechanised vehicle."
- Melinda Kinnaman in Daily Times
In Sweden, it would be much more modern and mechanised,said Kinnaman.