- v equip with armed and armored motor vehicles
- a equipped with a motor or motors
- Blitz philosophico-culture, with motorised arguments, but no main striking force.
News & Articles
- Macau GP, 'God's racetrack', turns 60
It started as a motorised treasure hunt, but then grew to become one of the world's most respected races, nurturing some of Formula One's greatest champions along the way. And as it celebrates its 60th edition, the Macau Grand Prix -- one constant in a time of rapid change for the Chinese territory -- is showing no signs of slowing down. Ayrton Senna, Michael Schumacher and Sebastian Vettel are ...
Nov. 13, 2013 - AFP Relax News via Yahoo! News
- Idriss Deby in Reuters South Africa
Deby said the rebels were "criss-crossing the eastern bush," adding that "their motorised columns avoid military camps so as to attack only isolated locations without military garrisons."
- Craig Emerson in Herald Sun
Mr Emerson said the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission would hold talks with key stakeholders in a bid to develop a "joint national approach to problems involving motorised mobility scooters".
- Robert Mugabe in Africasia
We have disturbing evidence of motorised gangs trained and equipped by the MDC (Movement for Democratic Change) and of returning white commercial farmers who have been visiting terror on villages and party supporters,said Mugabe.