motored : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v travel or be transported in a vehicle
They motored to London for the theater
- a equipped with a motor or motors
- Finally the motored plane landed.
- On Saturday afternoon they motored the 100 yds.
- Fifteen months ago, they left Warsaw in a white-painted ("A Scout Is Clean") Ford, motored and lectured through Europe, were photographed with Benito Mussolini.
- Lou Piniella in ESPN
This kid here motored around the bases pretty good,manager Lou Piniella said. "Barrett's an athlete."
- Aaron Peirsol in USA Today
I was trying to get the push for the third 50 but he stayed there so I thought, OK, it's going to be that kind of race and it was,Peirsol said. "He motored home pretty well in the last 50 and I was able to hold him off."
- Robby Gordon in HardcoreRaceFans.com
We started off with a really good run,said Robby Gordon of his effort on Saturday. "By the start of the second liaison, I motored by two cars and was about the fifth car on the road. I saw low voltage on the dash and switched back and...