motorbike : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n small motorcycle with a low frame and small wheels and elevated handlebars
- v ride a motorcycle
- The motorbike is the symbol of Vietnam's economic transformation over the past 20 years thanks to reforms allowing private enterprise.
- Two bullets hit Virgil in the chest and cheek, hurling him into a ditch as the motorbike sped on.
- Overall motorbike sales fell 7.
- Yves Rossy in FOXNews
Physically, it's absolutely no stress,Rossy said. "It's like being on a motorbike."
- Harry Redknapp in guardian.co.uk
On the subject of riding motorbikes, Harry Redknapp said: "We don't let them do it. I've never even thought about a player riding a motorbike. We didn't know he had a bike and I'm sure he won't be riding one again to work. My only concern was his...
- Richard Branson in AFP
If you look at the history of adventurers, it is so often the simple things (that cause trouble),Branson noted. "Lawrence of Arabia went through everything and was then killed in a motorbike accident when he'd given up all his dangerous...