- n the country where you were born
- All that, the history of the motherland shaped for a thousand years by the succession of generations among them the present generation and the coming generation and by each .
- The one-time Emperor nurtured the earth lovingly, professing himself content with watering his patch of the motherland.
- The average Chinesefor whom supporting the motherland in athletic competition is one of the few instances in which mass, spontaneous celebration is allowedis conditioned to .
News & Articles
- Tunisia on the brink of final playoffs for WCup
A worker installs a banner advertising the 2014 World Cup that reads in Portuguese; "The Motherland of Cleats" in the center of Brasilia, Brazil, Friday, June 14, 2013. The Brazilian capital will host the Confederations Cup opening match Saturday.
June 15, 2013 - Greenwich Time
- Organization of African Unity celebrates 50 years of organizing
Established on May 25, 1963, in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, in an effort to re-stabilize the Motherland after having been divided, raped and exploited by European imperialists during the previous century’s
June 14, 2013 - New York Amsterdam News
- Hu Jintao in Washington Post
You will definitely accomplish this glorious and sacred mission. The motherland and the people are looking forward to your triumphant return,Hu told the three, who were dressed in their flight suits and behind glass to avoid germs.
- Al Sharpton in FOXNews
We need to take a clear-cut stand against attempts to split the nation, safeguard national unity, and get ethnic minorities and the people of all ethnic groups who live in ethnic minority areas to feel the warmth of the motherland as one large... Wen Jiabao http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wen_Jiabao&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEyh3il4k0QVYG6s4CuZCLrc4c7Dg CBC.ca http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2010/03/05/china-wen-budget.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEI5WakzKPO8NhGvKogvkjZDVMIXQ Mar 5, 2010
65431 86828 motherless The irony is that people are squabbling over things that James Brown created and earned," Sharpton said. "He didn't inherit anything. He grew up fatherless, motherless, penniless and left people arguing over what they inherit from him."