- n the country where you were born
- But I would not die for an Algerian fatherland because such a fatherland does not exist.
- It was, he intoned, "a sacred moment in the history of our fatherland.
- We do not desire anything other than the salvation of our fatherland.
News & Articles
- North Korea Blames South for Failure to Hold Talks
North and South Korea are blaming the other for their failure to hold scheduled talks this week. North Korean media quoted a spokesman for the Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of the Fatherland as saying the South acted rashly for objecting to the rank of the top delegate Pyongyang intended to dispatch to the high-level talks. The state radio announcer quotes the spokesman's statement ...
June 13, 2013 - Voice of America