- n concern with the distinction between good and evil or right and wrong; right or good conduct
- n motivation based on ideas of right and wrong
- Daru: Morality is not designed by anybody, so it's natural that it changes shape as time goes by.
- The root source of a modern Christian morality, says Roman Catholic Bishop Francis Simons of Indore, India, is not so much the Bible or natural law as the consensus of.
- Ronald Reagan said of Soviet leaders two weeks ago: "The only morality they recognize is what will further their cause, meaning they reserve unto themselves the right to commit any .
News & Articles
- Morality Play
When billionaires turn to philanthropy after making their fortune, they often fund scholarships for poor students, work to improve health care or contribute to the arts. Chang Yung-Fa's mission is nothing less than to "reorganize" social values. Five years ago he started a cartoon-illustrated magazine, Morals , that each month seeks to uplift people's sense of morality in Taiwan and around the ...
July 3, 2013 - Forbes
- Ask Stacy: Should I Feel Guilty Filing Bankruptcy?
I get a lot of questions about the best way to get out of debt, but few about the morality of different choices. Here’s a recent reader email that addresses the issue. My name is Jodi. I recently signed ...
July 2, 2013 - Money Talks News via Yahoo! Finance
- Animal Ethicist and Author Questions the Morality of Endangered Species Charities
On the day US President, Barack Obama, is praised for launching US$10 million bid to cut illicit wildlife trafficking in Africa(1)(2), Robert Johnson, an outspoken animal ethicist and author of "Rational Morality - a science of right and wrong" (Dangerous Little Books) asks people to look beyond the “pretty face” of endangered animals to find the true moral value of wildlife charities. (PRWeb ...
July 2, 2013 - PRWeb
- Donald Trump in Post Chronicle
Trump says, "Barbara Walters has taken the low road for the sake of her show rather than the sake of her morality. She lied with Star Jones and now she has chosen to lie again. She refused to discuss my recent letter because she knows it's true."
- George Washington in Town Hall
George Washington added, "Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism who would labor to subvert these great...
- John Adams in Exeter News-Letter
John Adams, our second president, wrote prophetically, "we have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is...