- n someone who makes or sells illegal liquor
- When he fires up a secret still, a moonshiner violates no fewer than eleven federal laws, including one that commands him to display a sign "disclosing his name and occupation.
- Gusev is a completely different kind of moonshiner.
- In the marijuana cases, the high court relied primarily on a 60-year-old decision by Oliver Wendell Holmes that involved a South Carolina moonshiner who dumped illegal liquor in .
News & Articles
- Critic's Choice: Casey Phillips picks Beppe Gambetta
With a beard that would make a moonshiner jealous, a lanky frame like a Georgia pine and guitar skills that most flatpickers would give a toe or two for, Beppe Gambetta looks every inch the bluegrass ideal.
June 12, 2013 - Chattanooga Times Free Press