moneyman : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person skilled in large scale financial transactions
- What the tired businessmen watching the show do not realize is that Hungarian-born Nicholas Darvas, 39, is a better moneyman than most of them; he is a top'stock-market .
- A towering moneyman to impress the gnomes of Europe Despite his brobdingnagian frame (6 ft.
- Ocean's Thirteen is essentially the story of what guys will do to avenge the frilly-shirt-wearing Vegas moneyman they adore.
News & Articles
- SEC finally digs claws into SAC honcho Steve Cohen
Billionaire investment honcho Steve Cohen was accused today of failing to supervise two top traders who are going to trial for insider trading. The civil action, the first against the hedge fund mogul, could lead to the 57-year old Greenwich, Ct., moneyman being barred from managing investor money. The lawsuit...
July 19, 2013 - New York Post