- n an unintentional but embarrassing blunder
confusion caused his unfortunate misstep
- His misstep made Obama think he could take Rush on.
- But in a flash, after some undetectable misstep, the dancebot dissolves into a self-conscious schoolgirl.
- Chirac lost no time in exploiting Jospin's misstep.
News & Articles
- The New York Times calls South Boston 'SoBo'
In its coverage of the Whitey Bulger trial Wednesday, The New York Times made a misstep: it called South Boston...
June 12, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Tebowing, Part II
A video edition of Leading Off, including a montage of Tebowing, Chad Johnson’s misstep in a courtroom and some foul sports weather.
June 11, 2013 - New York Times
- Hong Kong May Have Been Ed Snowden's Biggest Mistake
Edward Snowden went to great lengths to cover his tracks and avoid the long arm of U.S. law, but the NSA leaker's decision to choose Hong Kong as a potential safe haven may have been his biggest misstep. Snowden says he chose the city-state because of its "commitment to free speech and the right of political dissent," except, well, its citizens also care very deeply about something else: the ...
June 10, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire via Yahoo! News
- Stephen Colbert in Newsweek
As for Sarah Palin, she hit it out of the park. Or as they say in Wasilla, she hit it all the way to Russia,Colbert said. "Now, it is possible this is not how things panned out tonight. Could be the media is focusing on some small misstep,...
- Maria Cantwell in International Herald Tribune
Sen. Maria Cantwell, another Washington state Democrat, told Reuters: "What we want to make sure is that the rebid is not just a redo with a rubber stamp 'approved' on it. We want to make sure that ...... we don't have another misstep."
- Judith Kaye in BP News
I am confident that future generations will look back on today's decision as an unfortunate misstep,Kaye wrote.