- n a written message addressed to a person or organization
- White House spokesman Robert Gibbs later told reporters that nobody not even the President knew the contents of the sealed missive.
- Her missive, whose contents were later leaked to the media, had been sent to then-Interior Minister Nicolas Sarkozy, whose rising popularity was based in part on his hard line on .
- The missive urged principals and teachers to have their students write letters to themselves about how they could assist the President, a request that some saw as an attempt to .
News & Articles
- Letters To The Editor For June 22
It is time for my semi-annual missive. In regard to Mr. Davis’ LOL letter regarding the Fox Channel being the most-watched (June 15).
June 21, 2013 - Hood River News
- NBA Live 14 only on Xbox One, PS4
Sean O'Brien, executive producer on NBA Live 14 , has published a missive stating that NBA Live 14 will be exclusive to next-generation consoles - no Xbox 360 and PS3 versions are planned. "The vision is a simple one: To create a great basketball game exclusively for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4," O'Brien wrote . "The great news for me is that EA SPORTS is 100% committed to rebuilding NBA LIVE ...
June 21, 2013 - Joystiq
- Pro Bono Lawyer Fights C&D With Humor
Zordak writes "When Jake Freivald received a questionable Cease and Desist letter from a big-firm attorney, demanding that he immediately relinquish rights to his website http://westorage.info, his pro-bono lawyer decided to treat the letter like the joke that it was. In a three-page missive, the lawyer points out the legal, constitutional, and ethical problems with the letter that led him to ...
June 21, 2013 - Slashdot
- Giuliano Amato in USA Today
The reason he insisted on landing in Rome or in Brindisi (Italy), was to get a missive to the pope,Amato said, adding the man claimed to fear for his safety because he converted to Christianity.
- Frank-Walter Steinmeier in AFP
Thomas Mann looked into the abyss Germany was standing before during his last summer stay here 75 years ago,Steinmeier said. "After his public protest against the Nazi violence in Koenigsberg, the missive 'What We Must Demand,' he found a...
- Ken Bates in Yorkshire Post
At every opportunity, in writing, they rubbish our case, tell us that it has no merit and try to bully us on the conduct of the case,wrote Bates. "We are not responding - any missive received from them reveals inconsistencies of their...