- n a mistake in printed matter resulting from mechanical failures of some kind
- v print incorrectly
- And by the way, he won his 14th major on a broken left leg (that's not a misprint).
- Runnells even forgives baseball's record keepers for spelling his name wrong; a Marine sergeant dropped the last l in an intra-service box score in 1947, and the misprint has never .
- Your artist has wrongly labelled the menand it is obviously not a misprint.
News & Articles
- Gerard Butler Can Crack Walnuts With His Butt
Gerard Butler is a man of many talents — like acting, and singing, and cracking walnuts with his butt. No, that wasn't a misprint. The thesp delighted a (seriously enthused) German audience on the popular show "Wetten, Dass…?" when he … Continue reading ?
June 12, 2013 - omg!
- Tiger Wood in International Herald Tribune
We thought it was a misprint,Woods said. "It came up again, so obviously it was not a misprint. That's some great playing."
- Kenyon Martin in ESPN
A lot of people are going to think it's a misprint,Martin said. "A lot of people will think there's no way they scored that many points. It's unbelievable. There are no words for it."
- Corey Pavin in ESPN
It seemed like it was a misprint up there maybe,Pavin said. "It was just one of those nine holes, once in a lifetime for me so far, anyway."