- n bad or dishonest management by persons supposed to act on another's behalf
- n activity that transgresses moral or civil law
- v behave badly
- v manage badly or incompetently
- But the sex-and-misconduct scandal was hardly Kilpatrick's first brush with controversy.
- Both Congressmen admitted their misconduct.
- Those cops had sued the city, claiming they were fired for investigating reports of misconduct by two of the mayor's former bodyguards.
News & Articles
- SFD avoids re-opening cases following crime lab misconduct
CHENEY, Wash.--None of the Spokane Fire Department investigation impacted by misconduct at the Washington State Patrol Crime Laboratory will be re-opened. Fire Dept. leaders made the announcement on Friday. “It could have had a devastating impact, and we take that very seriously, and I know the WSP does also,” said Brian Schaeffer with the Spokane Fire Department. The manager of the WSP Crime ...
June 15, 2013 - KREM.com Spokane
- DC circuit reviews alleged misconduct
WASHINGTON - A council of federal judges in Washington will look into a misconduct complaint against a conservative judge who is alleged to have made racially discriminatory comments.
June 14, 2013 - Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- Misconduct investigation of Colville officer ends - Wed, 12 Jun 2013 PST
The Stevens County Sheriff’s Office has completed its sexual misconduct investigation of Colville police Officer Rex Newport and has turned the case over to prosecutors. Stevens County Prosecutor Tim Rasmussen said he has formally requested that the state Office of Attorney General handle charging decisions and any potential prosecution of the longtime officer.
June 12, 2013 - The Spokesman-Review
- Mark Cuban in International Herald Tribune
In a press release, and in a post on his blog, Cuban accused the commission of being "infected by the misconduct of the staff of its enforcement division," but did not discuss details of the lawsuit.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg in CTV.ca
Because Skilling's misconduct entailed no bribe or kickback,Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said in the ruling, "he did not conspire to commit honest-services fraud under our confined construction" of the law.
- Bud Selig in MLB.com
Commissioner Selig said, "It is time for the game to move forward. There is little to be gained at this point in debating dated misconduct and enduring numerous disciplinary proceedings. Educating children and their parents about the dangers of...