- n an unpredictable outcome that is unfortunate
- n an instance of misfortune
- He believes that since life is full of mischance, you might just as well wander and risk.
- They were, indeed, better than life, for they offered false but momentarily thrilling experiences in a sterile, totally controlled environment from which dirt, rudeness, mischance .
- Poker, obviously and uniquely, is a game of skill and luck its drama consisting of talent mobilizing its strengths to minimize the workings of mischance.