- n an unpredictable outcome that is unfortunate
- n an instance of misfortune
- The reason for the mishap may not be known until NASA and Rockwell officials complete their separate investigations.
- In order for that to work, we need a middle class that feels middle class, and not one mishap from penury.
- Their task was complicated by the fact that since the tomb was opened in 1980, the bones of the various ossuaries had gone missing through a mishap of Israeli bureaucracy.
News & Articles
- Army names 21-year-old Ranger killed in mishap
This undated photo provided by the U.S. Army shows Pfc. Christopher P. Dona. The U.S. Army Ranger killed in an apparent parachuting mishap was a 21-year-old veteran from Massachusetts who recently returned from a deployment to Afghanistan, officials said Saturday, June 15, 2013. Dona was found dead Thursday, June 13, 2013 with parachute cords wrapped around his neck after a routine training jump ...
June 17, 2013 - WSB-TV 2 Atlanta
- Army names 21-year-old Dudley-native Ranger killed in parachuting mishap
ATLANTA — The U.S. Army Ranger killed in an apparent parachuting mishap was a 21-year-old veteran from Massachusetts who recently returned from Afghanistan, officials said Saturday. Pfc. Christopher P. Dona was found dead Thursday with parachute cords and canvas straps from a harness wrapped around his neck after a routine training jump at Fort Stewart in southeast Georgia. It was not ...
June 15, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Army Ranger Killed In Parachute Mishap Was From Mass.
The U.S. Army Ranger killed in an apparent parachuting mishap was a 21-year-old veteran from Massachusetts who recently returned from Afghanistan, officials said Saturday.
June 15, 2013 - WBUR Boston
- Tiger Wood in SportingNews.com
We've beaten some teams that are in the eight now and played some good footy. We had a mishap against the Bulldogs. They beat us all over the ground really. But it's something that we've worked on and the weekend (against Adelaide) was a good step... Joel Patfull http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Patfull&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGcdUkESV18bPzyWjjJjgjHE-n-ng Port Augusta Transcontinental http://www.google.com/url?q=http://portaugusta.yourguide.com.au/news/national/national/sport/daring-lion-utters-the-fword/797560.aspx&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE2wIOYq8lMBtqs2X3PvRp72dwPow Jun 25, 2008
64145 85444 mishap That 14 was a little mishap," Woods said. "I felt like I gave all the momentum back to Ernie and to Woody. And just felt like, you know what, I got myself in this mess, I need to go earn myself out of it."
- Ijaz Butt in AFP
It's not a hurdle. We have to make extraordinary security arrangements because we don't want any mishap,said Butt, whose board suffered huge losses over the tour cancellations.