mindset : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a habitual or characteristic mental attitude that determines how you will interpret and respond to situations
- Certainly few magazines demonstrate this idea better than The New Yorker, which tailors its content and editorial posture for readers of a certain mindset, regardless of where they .
- Its a very tough mindset to maintain, and you can only do it if youre willing to suffer (which anorexics are only too happy to do) and if you can be strong in the face of .
- Ernst and her colleagues researched the military mindset, consulting with veterans who had practiced meditation on the battlefield and back home.
- Barack Obama in Voice of America
All this, in turn, requires something else, which is something more fundamental,said President Obama. "It will require a new mindset - that we summon the will, as nations and as partners, to do what this moment in history demands."
- KJ Choi in The Associated Press
This course, it looks like it's wide-open fairway, but in the teeing ground, in the mindset, you look right, look left, either way is very tough,Choi said. "And you can't stop in the bouncing, so you're very scared on the tee shot."
- Phil Mickelson in Malaysia Star
That's not even in the mindset,the 40-year-old said after posting a one-under total of 141. "I can't wait for tomorrow's round. I love just being on the golf course playing and I don't want the tournament to end. I'm in a good spot. I...