mind-set : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a habitual or characteristic mental attitude that determines how you will interpret and respond to situations
- They have also given me a mind-set to give back to gaming and do my part to empower millions of gamers worldwide.
- Read between the lines, asking yourself if the writer shares your mind-set, or if a negative review is the result of a persnickety traveler or a singular bad experience.
- A non-profit foundation set up by the Pearl family in Daniel Pearl's name promotes interfaith dialogue and attempts to combat the mind-set that led to his murder.
News & Articles
- Crooked nails give a straight life lesson
We built this nation to greatness with the mind-set of producing things that were built to last.
June 16, 2013 - The Augusta Chronicle
- Pearisburg mother knits to honor memory of her son
“Knit one, pearl two” has never held so much meaning. It’s an action most knitters perform without thinking but will forever be connected to the heart of Janice Davis. As she goes through each day, Davis thinks of her son Mark Davis. She remembers his “jokester” personality, humble smile and home-centered mind-set. Janice Davis lost [...]
June 15, 2013 - Roanoke Times
- Audio recordings shed light on fatal Gardena police shooting
Audio recordings released Tuesday by the Gardena Police Department offer a glimpse into the mind-set of police officers before they shot and killed one man and injured another during a late-night pursuit, police officials say. Hear the tapes inside.
June 12, 2013 - Daily Breeze