- They might even need to run an ad during the Super Bowl.
- Meanwhile, home prices might steady and sellers might become less willing to negotiate.
- The Israelis themselves might reasonably be said to be mad to think they can have a tranquil occupation of Palestinian areas--actually they are merely split down the middle between .
- Elena Kagan in The Associated Press
I want to make a clear distinction between my views as an advocate and any views I might have as a judge,Kagan said.
- John Paul Stevens in Examiner.com
Although the court's decision in this case might be seen as a mere adjunct to Heller,Justice Stevens wrote, "the consequences could prove far more destructive - quite literally - to our nation's communities and to our constitutional...
- Barack Obama in New York Times
What I want to do,Mr. Obama said, "is gather all the facts about any staff contacts that I might - may have - that may have taken place between the transition office and the governor's office." "But what I'm absolutely certain about...