- n the time of life between 80 and 90
- She had come to Wall Street in the mid-eighties, when the junk-bond boom spawned a new class of globe-trotting financiers.
- Mother preferred Smith, but now she's in her mid-eighties and doesn't care any more.
- If Widmore doesn't get off Island until the mid-eighties (according to Miles' non-specific reference to 20 years), Penny had to have been born on Island or it wouldn't make sense.
News & Articles
- Kevin Vaughn wins at Hudson event
Overcast skies met the Bartlesville Bassmasters as they competed on Hudson Lake this past weekend in their regular monthly tournament. As the day progressed, a slight wind from the south prevailed and the air temps rose to the mid-eighties. The water was slightly above normal level, 72 degrees and depending on where one fished, ranged from downright muddy, to murky, to stained.
June 20, 2013 - Bartlesville Examiner-Enterprise
- Monte Conner in Metal Hammer
Monte Conner, Senior VP AnR of Roadrunner Records, commented: "Though I only met Bob once and corresponded with him a few times, he is definitely someone whom I looked up to as a mentor back in the mid-Eighties. Through his magazine KickAss, I was...
- Robert Plant in Rolling Stone
This was the mid-eighties and my dad had tall, lanky, but very athletic black guys on the team like Julius Chirwa and Joel 'Fire' Masilela. In those days there weren't fences around houses and we had a swimming pool in the front garden. These lanky... Clive Barker http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clive_Barker&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG3kzq_9DQ_wawYj_6ibz7Zb991kg The Daily Maverick http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.thedailymaverick.co.za/article/2010-06-25-soccer-south-of-the-umbilo-a-movie-about-special-football-memories&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHSKnUEalwUx5MrhK2okvssSGswog Jun 25, 2010
63355 84617 mid-fifties Buddy's integral to this album, you can hear his taste all over the instrumentation," said Plant in a statement. "Buddy's zone is beautiful, with a lot of reflections going back into mid-Fifties rockabilly, the singing fishermen and all the...