- n any of various large ancient Greek coins
- n a circular helping of food (especially a boneless cut of meat)
medallions of veal
- n an emblem indicating that a taxicab is registered
- n an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- The trophies were four bronze medallions, each the size of a hockey puck.
- But the purported tumor vanished when Monica applied a medallion with an image of the late Albanian nun to the site of her pain.
- And that's not counting the market value of the gold medallion or the expenses-paid trip to Stockholm.
- Sunil Gavaskar in CNN International
Gavaskar told the Mumbai-based Mid-Day newspaper.: "I am not amused by one of the Australian players who said 'hiya buddy' when he went up to receive his medallion from Mr Pawar. Just receive it quietly. You are not in your country. In India, we...
- Shane Wakelin in The Age
We had a brief chat about it the other night but it's not something I really want to talk about a hell of a lot,Shane said. "Que sera sera, whatever will be will be. It will be a tough one for the family but I want a premiership medallion...
- Glenn in CNNMoney.com
To be recognized by the Shingo Board of Examiners with the Silver Medallion demonstrates Camden Operations' commitment to Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement,said Glenn David Woods, Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control's Camden...