meadow : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a field where grass or alfalfa are grown to be made into hay
- For the 101st running of the Grand National Steeplechase in England last week, 250,000 people swarmed over the vast reach of meadow south of the Leeds and Liverpool Canal near .
- Five years ago, on the night of June 1, 2003, a Phoenix housewife named Stephenie Meyer had a dream: a young woman was talking to a beautiful, sparkling man in a sunlit meadow.
- Meyer's dream of a vampire in a mountain meadow was no chance inspiration and that each Twilight book features a revelation and confrontation in a Mountain Meadow isn't accidental.
- David Chase in San Francisco Chronicle
AJ will "probably be a low-level movie producer. But he's not going to be a killer like his father, is he? Meadow may not become a pediatrician or even a lawyer ...... but she'll learn to operate in the world in ways that Carmela never did. It's not...
- Kent Desormeaux in BloodHorse
My plan was not to get on the lead, but rather to get close enough to the rail so as not to get caught wide,Desormeaux said. "Riding him was like bounding through a meadow. He just galloped around. When a horse sets fractions like that and...
- Stephenie Meyer in Herald.ie
In my dream, two people were having an intense conversation in a meadow in the woods,Meyer said. "One of these people was just your average girl. The other person was fantastically beautiful, sparkly and a vampire. They were discussing the...