hayfield : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a field where grass or alfalfa are grown to be made into hay
- But Burlington's boom was threatened in 1976 when a major shopping-center developer the Pyramid Companies, decided to build an 82-store complex on an 80-acre hayfield in the .
- Most work no longer involves a hayfield, a coal mine or a sweatshop, but a field for social intercourse.
- They emerge almost imperceptibly from next to nothing and a moment later become a blooming hayfield of blundering frustrations.
News & Articles
- Crawford County man hurt in one-car crash
SAEGERTOWN -- A Cambridge Springs man was taken to UPMC Hamot for treatment following a one-car crash in Hayfield Township, near Saegertown, this morning.
June 13, 2013 - Erie Times-News
- Hazel McCallion in Toronto Star
We started in a hayfield not that long ago,says Hazel McCallion, 85, recently elected mayor for the 11th time. "There were mistakes made, which we're now filling in. We're no longer a bedroom community, but we ended up with subdivisions...