- n taking full advantage of an opportunity while it lasts
- n cutting grass and curing it to make hay
- There is precedent for political haymaking around something as innocuous as a presidential address to students.
- Formidably acute and full of zest for life, she found no event too humble for her observation: haymaking, a ramble in the woods, the delight of fresh Breton butter.
- While Dwight Eisenhower was making hay at the Summit, the man who ran against him in 1952 was watching the haymaking down on the farm.
News & Articles
- Nature Notes: A look at haymaking
Jim Gilbert When the first ox-eye daisy flowers open along the Waconia area roadsides (June 6 this year), we can … The post Nature Notes: A look at haymaking appeared first on Sun Patriot .
June 13, 2013 - Waconia Patriot