- n someone who demands exact conformity to rules and forms
- He is killer and clown, big-hearted buffoon and strutting martinet.
- Ernie King's reputation as a "sundowner" (seagoing for martinet) was legendary in the service.
- And Joe Soares, who runs the Canadian team, has the martinet tone of an NFL coach.
News & Articles
- Conan goes to E3, endorses everything
If you're looking for an alternative synopsis of E3, 'Clueless Gamer' Conan O'Brien provided one on his show this week. Keep an eye out for fleeting appearances from Hohokum , Ryse , Dead Rising 3 , Mario Kart 8 , and the "tragic" Charles Martinet. Conan goes to E3, endorses everything originally appeared on Joystiq on Wed, 26 Jun 2013 09:15:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds ...
June 26, 2013 - Joystiq
- Philippe Saint-Andre in guardian.co.uk
Saint-AndrÃ© said: "I heard what he [Martinet] said. I have not heard anything like that before. A club and a team are more important than any one individual. Sometimes a coach or a director gets sacked for bad results. That is not the case here. I...
- Carl Bernstein in CNN International
Her best friend from childhood, Betsy Ebeling, told me at great length ...... about how abusive (Clinton's) father was of her mother, how he humiliated her,Bernstein said. "Her father was a sour, unfulfilled man, a martinet."