mar : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the month following February and preceding April
- n a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
- v make imperfect
nothing marred her beauty
- v destroy or injure severely
- Mar 30, 2003: Thank You For Not Smoking: Mar 16, 2003: The Job: Mar 09, 2003: Nightmare on Becker Street: Mar 02, 2003: The Pain in the Neck: Feb 16, 2003: I've Got Friends I Haven't Used Yet.
News & Articles
- Lucia Mar district hires 39 teachers
The Lucia Mar Unified School District has filled 39 teaching vacancies — including six new positions — in an effort to address retirements, resignations, leaves of absence and employment needs to expand grade-level offerings at Central Coast New Tech High School in Nipomo.
June 11, 2013 - The Adobe Press
- Ron Martin, Corona del Mar High School Drama Teacher at Center of Past Rent Flap, Reported on Paid Leave for ...
A Corona del Mar High School drama teacher has been on paid leave since Wednesday because of a physical altercation with a student, school officials disclosed today.The incident that sparked th...
June 11, 2013 - OC Weekly
- Fitch Rates Del Mar College District, Texas' $33MM Ltd Tax Rfdg Bonds 'AA+'; Outlook Stable
Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA+' rating to the following Del Mar College District, Texas limited tax debt:
June 11, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Daniel Patrick Moynihan in Guardian Unlimited
This demeans the Presidency and will mar his victory,Moynihan said of unspecified errors that "riddled" Nixon's speeches.
- Karl Rove in San Francisco Chronicle
In an e-mail to students and staff Monday, Shanahan quoted Rove as saying: "I would not want 12 minutes of remarks to be used as an excuse by a small group to mar what should be a wonderful day of celebration for the members of the 2008 graduating...
- Kamal Nath in CNN International
The legal course will be followed and all culprits brought to book,Commerce Minister Kamal Nath said. "This stray tragic occurrence would not be allowed to mar India's position as an investment-friendly destination."