mamma : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n informal terms for a mother
- n milk-secreting organ of female mammals
- Red hot mamma, You're some charmer, Yes, indeed.
- Two: Those who want to see their mamma.
- But this bustling, wood-paneled eatery is not your regular mamma's trattoria.
- Simon Fuller in Toronto Star
What Judy has achieved with her all-conquering box office smash hit Mamma Mia! and what the Spice Girls created with their powerful record-breaking mix of Girl Power! and hit songs, has influenced pop culture more than anyone can imagine,...
- Shawn Crawford in ESPN
He's a bad mamma-jamma,said silver medalist Shawn Crawford. "The guy came out and made this the best Olympics of my lifetime."
- Luis Aragones in Sydney Morning Herald
It is not the team that I would have most liked for the quarter-final, it's a very complicated team,said Spanish coach Luis Aragones. "Oh Mamma Mia!"