mailman : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a man who delivers the mail
- Netflix is morphing into a similarly excellent streaming-video service, but that's no reason to forget the mailman's name.
- Curious, then amazed, the mailman watched the professor open the envelope, read the brief message and suddenly begin weeping.
- Vows Ernest McGowen, a black mailman who will represent Houston's northeast section: "People in office haven't heard from this side of town, but they will.
- Vin Scully in International Herald Tribune
It's one of those things that would be nice to have,Scully said. "I'll hang it on the front door of the house and really confuse the mailman."
- Andy MacPhail in Colorado Rockies News
He wouldn't have been a big 'Moneyball' favorite because he used to say that the only guy who gets paid for walking is the mailman,MacPhail said. "That was him. Players respond more I think to their peers than anything else. With Kirby...
- Zulfikar Ali Bhutto in USA Today
I'd go out to their houses and knock on doors and they ask me how I found them. I'd ask the mailman where some of them lived and they would say to me. 'Yeah I know where he lives.' In fact I found the doctor that was on our preferred list and his... Bobby Bell http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Bell&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGDzexskLK8wf9qR9LaCn73X5w_Ig The Orange and Brown Report http://www.google.com/url?q=http://story.scout.com/a.z%3Fs%3D149%26p%3D2%26c%3D395729&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGc85I0xYf-biHiIioJT638PvlFoQ Jul 15, 2005
60516 80816 maim Bhutto said the military thugs of the 1970s who terrorized her family and today's Islamic militants share the same thirst to kill and maim innocent people and deny them the right to a representative government."