- n a tomato-flavored consomme; often served chilled
- The menu was keyed to Ed Kelly's delicate stomach: consomm madrilene, cheese souffl, green salad, fruit compote and coffee.
- At Manhattan's Hotel Commodore, 1,300 diners paid $100 a plate for a meal of crab meat in avocado pear figaro, consomm de volaille madrilene, paupiette of Boston sole Marguery .
- He taught patrons to eat jellied madrilene in cantaloupe, and devised the now universal card-credit system that enabled the guest to get his bill in two minutes.
News & Articles
- DeForest could be in deep trouble following report
By: Greg Madia Since his arrival in Morgantown join the West Virginia coaching staff, Joe DeForest hasn’t had much success. Hired to be the defensive coordinator prior to the 2012 season,
Sept. 10, 2013 - The Daily Athenaeum
- WVU to face former offensive line coach
By: Greg Madia After West Virginia and No. 16 Oklahoma complete their game, opposing coaches and players will walk around the field congratulating each other on a good game regardless of the outcome. ...
Sept. 6, 2013 - The Daily Athenaeum