madrona : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n evergreen tree of the Pacific coast of North America having glossy leathery leaves and orange-red edible berries; wood used for furniture and bark for tanning
- He built a simple, cedar-sided house among the madrona trees, opened an insurance agency in the business district.
- Last week Bushnell was drawing plans for a one-room summer cottage and felling madrona evergreens to clear the ground.
News & Articles
- Silicon Valley Real Estate Update: The Craziest Market In The U.S. Just Got A Little Less Crazy
Editor’s note: Glenn Kelman is the CEO of Redfin, a technology-powered real estate broker backed by Madrona Venture Group and Greylock Partners. Well what do you know! After writing on TechCrunch for the past year about how Silicon Valley’s Gatsbyesque wealth couldn’t find much real estate to buy, Bay Area inventory is up . Bidding wars are down . And rising rates are squeezing buyers who have ...
June 15, 2013 - TechCrunch
- Madrona Promotes Julie Sandler To Principal
SEATTLE, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Madrona Venture Group, an early-stage venture capital firm based in Seattle, today announced the promotion of Julie Sandler to Principal. Since Julie joined Madrona ...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Seattle's tight focus on trade | Jon Talton
The Trade Development Alliance of Greater Seattle held its annual dinner last Thursday. Gov. Jay Inslee was the keynote speaker. I was on a panel with Len Jordan of Madrona Venture Group and Jeff Frazier of Microsoft , moderated by Bill McSherry of Boeing . Major sponsors were Boeing, Microsoft and Highline Community College . Among those buying tables were the Port of Tacoma , the Port of ...
June 10, 2013 - Seattle Times