- n a school for students intermediate between elementary school and college; usually grades 9 to 12
- The reform frees lycee (secondary school) students, who take their first modern foreign language at the age of eleven, from the obligation of starting a second language when they .
- Born in 1920, Benyoussef was considered a shy and self-contained child, and easily won a scholarship to the Blida lycee.
- He made good grades in school until his final year in the lycee, when he was caught stealing a car and sent to prison for four years.
- Angelina Jolie in Hollywood Life (blog)
We have two teachers who travel with us, and we found a wonderful local man who teached the history of Venice and some Italian,she explains. "They go to school every day 10 to 4 at home. They're on the Lycee curriculum. We keep them in...