luggage : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n cases used to carry belongings when traveling
- And yet seven flights left on Thursday without luggage.
- In June, its first full month, Luggage Rental Service catered to 100 clients, broke even, doubled its business each week.
- It all started in 2006 when Ryanair introduced fees for each checked-in piece of luggage.
- David Toms in ESPN
I guess if I was 25 and in perfect shape it wouldn't be that big of a deal. But I'm not either one of those,the 41-year-old Toms said. "It's just something I have to be smart about -- picking up luggage, kids, not sleeping in a bad...
- Renee Zellweger in Baltimore Sun
He had it everywhere, all day, every day,Zellweger said. "There's a scene that's not in the film where he carries my luggage out of the diner, the cafe, and he had to figure out a way to open the door, grab the suitcases, close the door,...
- Naomi Campbell in News24
Campbell said in the interview that she "took it too far" but added: "As for British Airways, I don't apologise. I just think they're disgusting because there are people still waiting for their luggage. I have travelled with them for many...