- n cases used to carry belongings when traveling
- n a worthless or immoral woman
- n the portable equipment and supplies of an army
- For travelers looking for a little more flair at the baggage-claim area, luggage maker Samsonite seems to have come up with the perfect solution: an eight-piece customized line of .
- For African-American women, hair commands great interest and carries a lot of cultural baggage.
- Lost baggage means lost money, which is one reason this security system will pay for itself within a year and a half.
News & Articles
- Working Holiday Makers to Australia Should Not Be Caught Out by Airline Baggage Restrictions and Fees, Says Send My Bag
Working holiday makers should beware of being caught out by airline baggage restrictions and fees when travelling to their destination of choice, especially to long-haul destinations such as Australia, ...
June 13, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Hand Grenade Found in Checked Baggage at Rochester Airport
A California man originally from Rochester was stopped by TSA agents at the Greater Rochester International Airport Wednesday after they say he packed a hand grenade inside his checked baggage.
June 13, 2013 - YNN Rochester
- Backpack bomb scare at PDX baggage claim
PORTLAND -- A suspicious package closed some lanes on the lower roadway at Portland International Airport Wednesday night, officials said. Just before 10 p.m. an unclaimed backpack was spotted at the south and of the baggage claim level, said Port of Portland spokesman Steve Johnson. A bomb squad was called in shortly afterward and determined the backpack was not a threat.
June 12, 2013 - KGW NewsChannel 8 Portland
- Doug Parker in USA Today
More importantly, this difference in our service has become a focal point that detracts from all of the outstanding improvements in on-time performance and baggage handling that all of us have worked so hard to achieve over the past year,...
- Willie Walsh in Reuters UK
I'd again like to apologise to those customers who have suffered disrupted journeys or baggage delays,BA Chief Executive Willie Walsh said in a statement. "Our staff in the terminal are being supported by around 450 volunteers and they're...
- Lindsey Graham in AFP
I would urge the president to look at this as a chance to put new people on the ground without old baggage. And if we don't change quickly, we're going to lose a war we can't afford to lose,he said.