lucidity : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n free from obscurity and easy to understand; the comprehensibility of clear expression
- n a lucid state of mind; not confused
- AGE: 27 OCCUPATION: Pop star, TMZ mainstay PREVIOUS APPEARANCES ON THE PTI 100: 0 PRO: Her on-again, off-again affair with lucidity appears to be on the upswing, allowing her .
- Her singing voice is satisfyingly low, delightfully sandy, bewitchingly intimate, and her vocal style is almost like speaking, conveying a rare sense of lucidity and conviction.
- In a moment of lucidity, Lawrence Summers, a former Harvard president who is now the Obama financial czar said that abrogating contracts would led to a precedent that would ripple .
News & Articles
- New Fiction Release Compassionate Tale of Woman’s Battle with Alzheimer’s and the Young Girl Who Assists Her; Book by ...
This new fiction release published by Dog Ear Publishing interweaves the stories of Ellie, a young girl looking to fill her time in the long, hot summer by helping an aging neighbor with her garden, and Evelyn, an elderly woman whose descent into dementia leaves her with increasingly short periods of lucidity and renders her incapable of remembering anything in the present even as she remains ...
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Lift mandatory retirement age for judges
When John Paul Stevens retired from the U.S. Supreme Court in 2010, he was subject to laudatory profiles not only for his longevity on the court, but for his longevity, period – he was 90 years old and was still a model of vigor and lucidity. Truth be told, Stevens could probably have stayed on the nation’s highest court for another...
June 9, 2013 - Observer-Reporter
- Lula da Silva in AFP
I think Fidel is ready to take on his political role in Cuba and his historical role before the world,Lula said, adding that the 81-year-old "has incredible lucidity and impeccable health."
- Jean-Claude Trichet in Deutsche Welle
In the first oil shock, we took the wrong decisions and embarked on second-round effects and tried a high level of inflation for a long period of time,Trichet said. "We created by our own absence of lucidity mass unemployment in Europe,...
- Jacques Chirac in Pravda
Once order is restored, Chirac said Thursday, France will have to "draw the consequences of this crisis, and do so with a lot of courage and lucidity."