clearness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n free from obscurity and easy to understand; the comprehensibility of clear expression
- n the quality of clear water
- Francesco Rutelli in Washington Post
Long and complex negotiations end, but above all a new season of clearness begins in the purchase trade of archaeological goods,Culture Minister Francesco Rutelli said.
- Ute Lemper in Playbill.com
In the liner notes for the CD Lemper writes, "It is a collection of memories, impressions, moments of joy, but also vulnerable moments of doubt and outrage. It moves between clearness and painful confusion, hope and despair about world issues but...
- Benjamin Franklin in The Age
The 18th century scientist and ardent vegetarian Benjamin Franklin said a vegetarian diet brought a "greater clearness of head and quicker comprehension".