loveliness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the quality of being good looking and attractive
- Black women, now more determined than ever to project an image of loveliness, are turning in increasing numbers to a beauty aid that they seldom used in the past: cosmetics.
- Americans have always been readier to be pierced by the human loveliness of Our Town than convinced by the grotesqueries of Winesburg, Ohio.
- In his Variety review, Todd McCarthy wrote that "the film's overall loveliness presents a conceivable argument in favor of seeing it in 2-D: Even with the strongest possible .
News & Articles
- Today I Am Betty Boop Candy Cuteness;)
Nutsy Dopsey ;0))))) today is betty boop wonders! outfit: moon rise kingdom style dress created by Keely of Kee Boutique grandma heart Burberry flowery ballerinas Alice Solantania Saga at Your Service;))) Happy Saturday Dear Wonderland Readers. Off for East Dulwich Loveliness. x alice (quotes of Betty Boop's from Betty Boop Wiki )
June 15, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Sarah Palin in Salon
I was expecting quite a few protests,said Palin, who was accompanied by her daughter Willow. "It's been nothing but absolute loveliness here in this part of California, in spite of some of the hoopla around this dinner."
- John Keats in Cape Breton Post
The poet John Keats said in his poem, Endymion: "A thing of beauty is a joy forever:/Its loveliness increases; it will never/Pass into nothingness:" The quotation applies well to the golf architecture of the flamboyant son of Scottish...
- John McLaughlin in JazzTimes Magazine
On the inside back cover of his 2010 CD, McLaughlin wrote, "From time to time, I have had glimpses of the indescribable loveliness of the infinite one. We can never be apart from the infinite oneness even though we may be unaware of this unity."