- s having one side lower or smaller or lighter than the other
- s turned or twisted toward one side
- Quick to seize his opportunities in the young business of film distribution, Mayer earned a breakthrough $500,000 by putting up $50,000 for a lopsided 90% of the New England ticket .
- In that regard, exit polls from her lopsided win over Obama in Kentucky pointed in an ominous direction: only a third of those who voted for her said they would support Obama over .
- Hillary Clinton's lopsided defeat of Barack Obama in West Virginia Tuesday night was not a surprise; the polls had been even more lopsided.
News & Articles
- Manchester bounces back from ugly loss to beat rival Ballwin
ELLISVILLE • Coming off a lopsided loss to Thoman-Boothe on Monday, Manchester didn’t have long to wait for a chance to make up for it.
June 12, 2013 - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Gary Neal: Paces Game 3 Win
Update: Neal scored 24 points on the strength of six three-pointers in Tuesday's lopsided 113-77 Game 3 win over the Heat.
June 12, 2013 - Rotowire.com via Yahoo! Sports
- It all went wrong for Heat, LeBron in Game 3 rout | Video
SAN ANTONIO — The story of the night, the snapshot of these NBA Finals, came between the third and fourth quarters Tuesday night. That's how lopsided San Antonio's 113-77 victory against the Heat in Game 3 of the NBA Finals was.
June 12, 2013 - Sun-Sentinel
- Joe Torre in International Herald Tribune
It made it look like a lopsided report,Torre said. "Plus, don't forget, the Yankees have so many people coming through there on a year-to-year basis. We changed over quite often, whether it would be a player for the month of May, a player...
- Shaquille O'Neal in Forbes
We got here at 2 o'clock,Shaquille O'Neal said. "There's a lot of stretching and standing around. We were all kind of stiff, so the game was a little lopsided. But that's OK, they came here to see a show and they got a show."
- Charlie Weis in SportingNews.com
We're not worried about Michigan and we're not worried about Michigan State,Weis said about the next trap door on the Fighting Irish schedule. "I've got to worry about Notre Dame. We're 0-3 with three lopsided losses, so it doesn't really...