looper : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n small hairless caterpillar having legs on only its front and rear segments; mostly larvae of moths of the family Geometridae
- Flam hits those looper balls.
- Saint-Saens had a touch like Sonny Liston; Olga Samaroff, born Lucie Hicken-looper in Texas and once married to Stokowski, had all the percussive power of a butterfly.
- Sporting a White Sox jacket and jeans, he tossed a looper to Albert Pujols that bounced just in front of home plate.
News & Articles
- Ken Looper talks about his victory on the NGA Pro Golf Tour: Video
Mandeville's Ken Looper, who finished tied for 21st at the Zurich Classic in April, talks about his victory on the NGA Tour two weeks ago in Knoxville and his goal of trying to earn his PGA Tour card.
June 6, 2013 - New Orleans Times-Picayune
- Chattanooga Firefighters Battle Blaze at Nu Foam Products on Wisdom Street
(WDEF) Chattanooga firefighters battled a commercial building fire Thursday afternoon at Nu Foam Products on Wisdom Street. Employers said the fire broke out in the "looper area" where chunks of foam get cut into blocks. Even though the foam is petroleum-based and very flammable, firefighters quickly got the blaze under control. There were three employees inside the building at ...
June 6, 2013 - WDEF Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan.com - Chattanooga's source for breaking local news
Chattanooga firefighters rushed to Nu Foam Products at 1101 Wisdom Street shortly before 3 p.m. on Thursday, on a reported commercial fire. Employees told firefighters that a fire broke out in the “looper area” where chunks of foam are cut into blocks.
June 6, 2013 - The Chattanoogan