locket : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a small ornamental case; usually contains a picture or a lock of hair and is worn on a necklace
- He concedes that the locket is part of the story of Monica's ordeal but says no one should suppose there was a cause-and-effect relationship between it and the cure.
- The delegation was following the directions in a "prediction letter" left in a locket by the previous Karmapa when he died in 1981; it included Dorje's birth year, parents' names .
- Inside the locket is a ciphered message that leads, after two murders and a mort of escapes and chases, to a diamond "as big as a pigeon's egg" that lies hidden in the wall of .
News & Articles
- Partly Cloudy
LITTLE ROCK, AR -- Wildwood Park for the Arts celebrates summer Cajun-style on Thursday, June 27 with Rockin' Dopsie, Jr. & The Zydeco Twisters. The concert will be indoors within Wildwood's Lucy Locket Cabe Festival Theatre with VIP and reserved seating options.
June 24, 2013 - KARK Little Rock
- Rahul Roy in Sify
He is our God, that's why I have come here to offer prayers. I want to give good wishes to Shah Rukh on his 44th birthday. And best of luck and this Khan's locket in my neck is my God and I am his big fan,said Rahul Roy, a member of the Shah...
- Ryan Spilborghs in MLB.com
That was the ghost of Tulo's mullet coming into play. His locket of hair was there,Spilborghs said, joking about Colorado's injured shortstop Troy Tulowitzki. "If I could, I wish I had hit a line drive up the middle and made it super...
- Stuart Bell in GazetteLive
That part was true, but I wove my own story around it,said Sir Stuart. "In the book I am seven and fall in love with Giuseppe's daughter Antonella. I give her my mother's precious locket but the next day her dad is arrested and sent to...