- n the literary intelligentsia
- But a slowly enlarging circle of literati insisted that a magnum opus had been overlooked, and the publisher at last consented to a second edition that proves the literati right.
- The author of several novels that beguiled the literati once upon a time, he now has no agent--so he feels he has to promote himself, even to his own family.
- But in 1930, Waugh astonished London's literati by becoming a Roman Catholic.
News & Articles
- Scholarship Search Feature Live in Literati School
BOSTON and OXFORD, England, June 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Credo, the industry leader for information skills solutions, today announced that it has added Reference Service Press's scholarship search feature, "FundingFinder Express," to Literati School, the company's recently-launched...
June 25, 2013 - PR Newswire
- Nitish Kumar in Hindustan Times
A person of the stature of Tagore, who had earned international acclaim as a social reformer, literati and a freedom fighter, is borne once in centuries,Kumar said.
- Curtis Sittenfeld in Sydney Morning Herald
Were Freudenberger to do so, she would learn that "hating Nell Freudenberger ...... is a virtual cottage industry among ambitious literati", novelist Curtis Sittenfeld says.
- Jim Harrison in Seattle Post Intelligencer
It's the common consent among the literati that Copper Canyon is the best poetry publisher in America,emphasizes Jim Harrison, the esteemed literary writer from Michigan. "Copper Canyon is so consistent -- they keep a poet's books in print...