lithium : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a soft silver-white univalent element of the alkali metal group; the lightest metal known; occurs in several minerals
- The new product, Westsal, contained lithium chloride (table salt is sodium chloride).
- Frederick Goodwin, an expert on lithium studies for the National Institute of Mental Health, doubts that "lithium has these magical properties in the population.
- Television's Maude is an erratic woman, occasionally daffy, but is she a manic-depressive? And in this week's episode, does she actually take lithium carbonate, hailed by one.
News & Articles
- Lithium Exploration Group Acquires Class 1A Waste Disposal Facility in Alberta
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lithium Exploration Group Inc. (OTCQB: LEXG) announces that yesterday it executed a binding agreement to acquire Blue Tap, Inc., an entity that has consolidated ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Rodinia Lithium Provides Processing Update on Progress at Diablillos
Rodinia Lithium Inc. is pleased to provide an update on its small scale pilot pond system at its wholly owned Salar de Diablillos lithium-potash project, located in Salta Province, Argentina. The small ...
June 11, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Lithium Exploration Group Announces Continued Progress on Ultrasonic Generator Technology
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lithium Exploration Group Inc. (OTCQB: LEXG) today updated shareholders on progress on the ultrasonic generator technology. The technology's master licensor, ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Carlos Ghosn in just-auto.com (subscription)
Nissan Motor president Carlos Ghosn said: "Production of the Leaf and lithium-ion batteries in Smyrna brings the United States closer to its goal of energy independence, creates green jobs and helps sustain American manufacturing."
- Katsuaki Watanabe in Reuters
We plan to use both nickel-metal hydride and lithium-ion batteries, choosing the appropriate option depending on the vehicle,President Katsuaki Watanabe told a news conference to outline Toyota's environmental activities.
- Jatin Das in Times of India
A considerable amount of research and development work still has to be carried out until we can produce the electric vehicle, in the field of lithium-ion battery technology in particular and this is an area in which the Volkswagen group is working... Martin Winterkorn http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Winterkorn&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGLNqC8lgXK9oarrdKnvu0JtLhuEA NetworkWorld.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.networkworld.com/news/2009/021309-toshiba-volkswagen-plan-to-work.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGcHmwa5znF8JlkVZ9Ihs-PiHh6Ww Feb 12, 2009
58717 78258 lithograph I know of gallery owners and critics who can't tell an etching from a lithograph," says Jatin Das. "There is a lot of misinformation about print-making in India. For instance people believe oil paintings are more durable and works on paper...