- n capital and largest city and economic and cultural center of Portugal; a major port in western Portugal on Tagus River where it broadens and empties into the Atlantic
News & Articles
- Emergency crews extricate passengers from Lisbon accident
Two passengers were extricated from a vehicle early this morning after an accident on River Road in Lisbon, officials said.
June 14, 2013 - The Norwich Bulletin
- Lisbon OKs budget hike, new sewer vacuum truck
BY DARCIE MOORE Times Record Staff LISBON Voters approved a 2013-14 school budget Tuesday by a 184-vote margin. The $14.4 million school budget was approved 325-141 at the polls. Ward 1 voted 146- 49 and Ward 2 voted 179-92. The $14,466,497 budget, which includes adult education, represents a 2.19 percent increase from the current budget. read more
June 12, 2013 - The Times Record
- Lisbon schools agree on new contract
LISBON — Lisbon teachers and the school board have agreed on a new three-year contract, with both sides making concessions.
June 12, 2013 - The East Liverpool Review
- Ivan Gasparovic in TlaÄovÃ¡ agentÃºra Slovenskej republiky (predplatnÃ©)
He has been a key person. I respect him a lot because it was him who signed me and he has played a very important part in all that I have won. In Lisbon I reached an agreement with him and it was decided that the best thing for all was to... Cristiano Ronaldo http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristiano_Ronaldo&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE0i1bJLHHlZMkcFzhQzvbEAIUFnA Oneindia http://www.google.com/url?q=http://living.oneindia.in/insync/2008/cristiano-ronaldo-year-world-footballer-281008.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHwXPOUqEuprAinhylxelMldOMp_A Oct 28, 2008
58633 78162 lisbon Discussion on relations-linked issues with Lithuania went smoothly. I spoke with Mr. President about the Treaty of Lisbon, EU relations and about energy issues," said Gasparovic.
- Gordon Brown in Earthtimes (press release)
They have not suggested either that they wish to postpone the ratification of the Lisbon Treaty for other countries, or that they wish to stall the whole process,Brown said.