lingonberry : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n low evergreen shrub of high north temperate regions of Europe and Asia and America bearing red edible berries
- n tart red berries similar to American cranberries but smaller
- And my husband could make you some authentic Swedish meatballs, complete with lingonberry jam.
- You might be able to get away with that when you're talking about a tuna tartare on a pool of lingonberry foam but I don't think it will work for something, like art, that takes a .
- When you're trying to focus on the contrast between your garlic steamed branzino and the lingonberry-walnut chutney it came with, you don't want too much distraction coming from .
News & Articles
- Just before beginning of Swedish Days, event honors traditions of Scandanavia
GENEVA — “Mommy, are we Swedish?” a little girl asked Sunday as she cut up her lingonberry pancakes at Good Templar Park. When her mother told her no, she responded, “Then why are we here?” A number of non-Scandinavians answered that question as they ate, danced, watched and enjoyed the 103rd annual Swedish Day festival on Geneva’s east side. Not to be confused with the city’s Swedish Days ...
June 17, 2013 - The Beacon News