linguine : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n pasta in long slender flat strips
- But no, there she was in the kitchen, calm and organized, preparing linguine with shrimp and vegetables.
- I had clever little vegetable "pizzas" and a bowl of squash shaved into a linguine shape, bathed in curry and topped with vegetables.
- Large flowerets of broccoli, for example, do not work with long strands of linguine or spaghetti because it should be possible to pick up with a fork the solids in the sauce as .
News & Articles
- Don't let too may ingredients scare you off
The steps to make Linguine with Shrimp Sauce are not all that many or that difficult, even if the ingredient list is long. / Tracy Sahler photo Ahhhhh, remember the 1990s? Apparently we had more time to cook then, judging from the cookbooks and recipes I’ve saved from that era.
July 18, 2013 - Eastern Shore News
- Craig Kilborn in Kansas City Star
I enjoyed retirement the right way - linguine con vongole, red wine and plenty of truffle cheese. It was my Orson Welles stage,Kilborn said.
- Mike Scioscia in Los Angeles Times
We have two pretty good choices,Scioscia said. "It's like, what do you want for dinner, linguine with red sauce or white sauce? They're both good."