lingam : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the Hindu phallic symbol of Siva
- Grandfather DeWhit, a Dionysian Scattergood Baines, is not only the commu nity's pillar but its lingam as well.
- Yes, replied the scholar, but Maharlika was most likely derived from the words maha lingam, meaning "great phallus.
- Odia then placed on her forehead a silver lingam, a highly stylized phallic symbol hung from a silver chain, and led her to a place where, at the behest of a guru (priest), 84 .
- Mahathir Mohamad in Bernama
However, Dr Mahathir said: "I don't know whether Lingam said it or not. I did not see the tape. What I saw was on TV3, that's all. So I don't know about it."
- Abdullah Ahmad Badawi in Bernama
PETALING JAYA, Nov 27 (Bernama) -- Details on the setting up of the royal commission to inquire into the controversial "Lingam video clip" issue will be discussed in tomorrow's weekly Cabinet meeting, Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad...