lingcod : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the lean flesh of a fish caught off the Pacific coast of the United States
- n food fish of the northern Pacific related to greenlings
- The menu changes twice a month and recently included enticing entres like a blue lingcod seasoned with red ginger, wasabi and shiso (a minty herb), and crispy salmon with soybeans .
- The wetland is home to lingcod, halibut and surfperch, a plate-shaped fish that looks like its own fossil.
News & Articles
- State Fish and Wildlife saltwater fish checks
Salmon and saltwater Don Armeni ramp, West Seattle — June 1: June 9: Eight boats with 14 anglers caught four lingcod. Shilshole Bay ramp —June 5: One boat with one angler caught no fish; June 9: Three boats with six anglers caught two flounder. Edmonds Marina — June 7: One boat with two anglers caught two flounder. Mukilteo ramp— June 8: Eight boats with 18 anglers caught eight lingcod, 49 ...
June 10, 2013 - Seattle Times