- n disability of walking due to crippling of the legs or feet
- v walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury
- v proceed slowly or with difficulty
- Bonus sighting: Valerie Jarrett, Susan Sher and Desiree Rogers, who was limping slightly in way-high black patent slingback pumps.
- One man entered limping, a friend holding him up.
- Among the categories expected to lag in 1973 are food stocks, which analysts believe are already fully valued, still-limping aerospace stocks and many speculative issues.
- Diego Forlan in Sportinglife.com
I had some tiredness in my thigh when I started the game and it was difficult,he said. "I was limping and I was trying to stay in the game but in the end I could not help anybody. I hope to be fit for Saturday, I want to play for that...
- Sir Alex Ferguson in Mid Sussex Today
I hope it's not serious with Rio, but he was limping for too long,said Ferguson.
- Scott Skiles in San Francisco Chronicle
Redd tried to practice on Tuesday, but "was noticeably limping," coach Scott Skiles said. "It was clear he wasn't ready."