- n disability of walking due to crippling of the legs or feet
- A flash, a moment of gameness was all that Princetonians asked of a team which since the beginning of the season had not beaten anybody except one minor opponent.
- The new owners must be ready with enterprise, working capital, management, gameness, the spirit of adventure.
- Then, last October, after defending his welterweight championship 19 times, the little tornado, whose gameness and stamina made him one of the most extraordinary fighters of all .
- Jon Court in Thoroughbred Times
She felt good today,jockey Jon Court said of Cambiocorsa. "She ran great. She showed some gameness when we crossed the dirt, but she just didn't have that sustained kick she normally has."
- Bobby Frankel in Thoroughbred Times
She ran well,Frankel said of Sugar Shake, who is out of the Skip Trial mare Skipping Around. "She waits on horses, so when (Kris' Sis) ran by her, I wasn't sure she was going to come back at her, but she showed a lot of gameness."
- Garrett Gomez in Thoroughbred Times
When we turned for home, he started fighting and Bejarano and I hooked up for the last eighth of a mile,Gomez said. "He showed a lot of heart and a lot of gameness. First time I've been on him and he ran a really good race."