- n the uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
- v walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury
- v proceed slowly or with difficulty
the boat limped into the harbor
- s not firm
- s lacking in strength or firmness or resilience
gave a limp handshake
a limp gesture as if waving away all desire to know" G.K.Chesterton
- Ramon's brain worked better than most people's and his wit was as quick as his smile was warm, but from the neck down he was limp flesh, capable of no more than involuntary spasms.
- A polio attack left him with a permanent limp.
- But an eerily silent surveillance video shows Bay County deputies restraining, kicking and punching the boy, who at times appeared limp and unable to comply.
News & Articles
- Dwyane Wade's dominant Game 4 means no more 'bum knee' excuses for rest of NBA Finals
Dwyane Wade loves the drama of it all, loves to leave everyone with that slow, limp when his shots aren't dropping. He has two full days of rest for Game 5 on Sunday and there shouldn't be one more discussion about his knee.
June 14, 2013 - Yahoo! Sports
- Dwyane Wade Declares He Is Still Relevant, Leads Heat Into Tie With Spurs in NBA Finals
At some point, Dwyane Wade was going to have a game like this. He was not going to limp away in these NBA Finals the way he had in the first three games, hardly registering as a blip in the big picture of the series. Sure, Wade is banged up, probably even legitimately injured. He […]
June 14, 2013 - New England Sports Network
- Campers conquer challenges
Summer Enrichment Experience campers struggled on Wednesday and Thursday with a problem of a limp whale tail.
June 14, 2013 - Grand Island Independent
- Wade Phillips in Los Angeles Times
It looks to me that it's going to be a game-time decision on him. It's Monday game week. He probably couldn't have played today,Phillips said. "It was a limp-through for him, a walk-through for us."
- LaDainian Tomlinson in USA Today
He's never been a running back and had a sprained MCL,Tomlinson said. "You tell me what running back has played with a sprained MCL and been effective. You might go out there and try to limp around and play, but it's not going to happen. I...