liked : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v prefer or wish to do something
- v find enjoyable or agreeable
- v be fond of
- v feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard
- v want to have
- a found pleasant or attractive; often used as a combining form
a well-liked teacher
- Kim Clijsters in ESPN
We've had great times together playing Fed Cup and, messaging each other on phones, teasing each other,Clijsters said. "I think that's how I would have liked it to have always been."
- Simon Cowell in International Herald Tribune
I'm pleased for the two of them,Cowell said of Sparks and Lewis. "They're nice kids. But I would have liked to have seen one of them up against the big singer."
- Paul Allen in Yahoo! Sports
The process was more public and took longer than any of us would have liked, but that was indicative of how critical a decision this was for our franchise,Trail Blazers owner Paul Allen said in a statement.